October 16th New User Meet-Up Event

We’re hosting a New User Meet-Up on October 16th! If you’re interested in attending, either click on the link below, or email me at rob@tickr.co.uk

Event Page

Why We’re Hosting Meet-Ups

• To build a community. We believe investing should be something people get involved with and take an active interest in how their money is used. This event is a chance for people to learn more, and to meet other people that feel the same way.
  • To help people start saving money by investing: A lot of people think that you either need a lot of money to start investing, or a lot of experience. This event is a chance for us to tell you why that’s not always the case.
  • To change the way people invest: Investing should be something people are proud of. A way of using their money to ‘vote’ for the kinds of companies they want in the world. The more people that do this, the faster the shift to good companies.

Come visit the office, meet the team and hear the real mission of why we’re building tickr . (there’s pizza and beer too!) .

What’s on?

We’re inviting all of our new users to a community event at our office on Kingsland Road in the heart of Shoreditch!

• 6:30pm - 7:00pm: Meet & Greet / Food & Drinks
  • 7:00pm - 7:45pm: Tom McGillycuddy Co Founder - 'Why we started tickr’
  • 7:45pm - 8:00pm: Short Break / Food & Drinks
  • 8:00pm - 8:45pm: Product & Content Talk: 'Ask us Anything’
  • 8:45pm - 9:30pm: ‘Meet the Community!’ - Chat with your fellow tickr users & the team

Misc & FAQs

• Who’s welcome? Everyone! We encourage anyone who’s interested in tickr to come to our welcome events.
  • How many people can come? We’re planning on having 40 people at every event, so hurry whilst we have space.
  • I already invest, is this right for me? We run a separate event on investing basics, so this event’s great for experienced investors too.
  • Why do tickr run these events? The investing industry wasn’t built for millennials. We want more people our age to realise that they can invest for their future.

P.S.

Bring a friend - If you’d like to invite a friend to the event they’re more than welcome to come (they don’t have to be a tickr user!).

We’re looking forward to seeing you at the event

The tickr team

1 Like